A citation is defined as use of a single graph or slide or a portion of text up to one paragraph long.
All text must be identified as “Source: UtiliPoint International, Inc., Document Title, Date” and the UtiliPoint International Copyright notice must be affixed to all graphs or slides.
The UtiliPoint International, Inc. Copyright Notice is: “© 2011 UtiliPoint International, Inc., All Rights Reserved.”
UtiliPoint research materials and documents in the public domain may appear in the following ways:
- Internal communication
- External sales presentations
- Communication with third parties and prospects via email
- Annual reports or internal business planning documents
- Press releases (Requires approval by UtiliPoint Marketing department and analyst/consultant.)
The following uses of citations are not permitted unless written permission is granted by UtiliPoint International, Inc.:
- Use on a website
- Use in sales brochures, marketing collateral (direct or email marketing), advertising copy, trade show materials, newsletters, etc.
- Use in a report, white paper, or publication, or any other materials contracted from a third party.
To speak with someone regarding UtiliPoint’s citation policy, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.