Analytic Services and Products That Provide Innovative Solutions
In the Information Age, continuous learning is the key for companies to stay ahead of the curve and their competition. But the constant flood of data can be overwhelming, making it seemingly impossible to extract useful information in order to gain the insight needed to improve and operate your business and stay on top. UtiliPoint’s analytic services and product lines provide solid and innovative solutions. Our analysts draw from years of cross-industry experience to creatively architect solutions employing custom programming, visualization, simulation, and modeling techniques to complex and unique problems. Areas of specialty include:
- Business Valuation – Our team consists of a unique combination of certified business appraisers (CBA), professional engineers (PE), and certified public accountants (CPA) that have years of experience valuing utility industry related assets and businesses.
- Pricing – We provide expert analysis in support of new and innovative rate designs. We are industry leaders on modeling and forecasting customer electricity and gas usage.
- Big Data Management – Give us your data mining problem. Our experts have decades of experience managing, mining, and analyzing large data sets such as individual customer hourly data to give you the insights you need about your business operations and customers.
- Industry Research and Analysis – We specialize in primary and secondary research in the energy industry. Through our unique and targeted industry contacts, UtiliPoint is able to survey the energy and utility industry on a wide range of topic areas. Our staff consists of people with direct industry experience, giving you analysis and recommendations that you can trust.
- Customized Data Management Products – UtiliPoint is the premier provider of customized consumer energy products including SetYourBillSM, WeatherProof Bill®: fixed bills, capped bills, EnerCheck® energy efficiency reporting, and billing support services. The unique use of computerized models based on engineering, rather than econometric principles enables the development of products and services that reduce financial risk for energy providers and our residential and commercial consumers.